About Japanese Language Class Boston (JLC)
JLC is a Japanese Language School founded by long-time teacher Sachiko Furui. Until 2019, when JLC went fully remote, it was the only language school in the greater Boston area which taught Japanese exclusively. JLC continues to exclusively teach Japanese language and culture, but to students throughout the North America and overseas.
The goal of JLC is to teach Japanese and Japan's unique culture to students of all ages and skill levels. Whether you are headed to Japan on business, planning a vacation, or are simply interested in learning a new language, JLC will help you gain the rewarding skill of understanding and speaking a new language. Enjoy small class sizes of three to seven students taught by native Japanese-speaking instructors. The school offers different proficiency levels to help guide you through your learning.
Japanese Culture Experience: We now have Ikebana, Origami, Cooking and Calligraphy classes. Enjoy real culture studying with masters.
The classes are held after work hours during weekdays and during the day on Saturdays and Sundays.
• CLASSES ONLINE: Zoom, Webex, Google Meet, Skype
• PROFICIENCY TEST LEVEL ASSESSMENT: Before studying JLPT, let's check your level. Our experienced specialists will assess your level. Please contact us.
• SMALL CLASS SIZE: With a class size of three to seven students, you will receive the personal attention you need to learn the language.
• PRIVATE + COMPANY LESSONS: Private lessons and company teaching
• TRAVEL JAPAN: Study Japanese language and manners before your trip. Classes to fit your schedule.
• JAPANESE ETIQUETTE WORKSHOP: Learn about Japanese manners and customs.